skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It matters to someone
Friday, 6 November 2009
How about my party look?
Have to dress the part. Why else do you want to party?
Oh now you tell me. It is more about how you look is it? OK. How you move, what you say and all that.
I won't just be decorative in my own siully way, trust me when I say that.
1 comment:
Anonymous
9 November 2009 at 12:55
But you do decorative in a good way, I think.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
2010
(10)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(20)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(3)
One or the other
Not my thing
How about my party look?
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
About Me
Delta
3D design girl.
View my complete profile
But you do decorative in a good way, I think.
ReplyDelete